- Why should I join Only Sanjeevani IAS / RAS Academy ?
We, the Sanjeevani IAS/RAS Academy have 15 years experience of guidance of IAS/RAS students. After this successful guidance, we reached on conclusion that any coaching which provides civil services program can help the way to achieve your targets but ultimately students achieve his/her goal by his/her own efforts. It means each student possess different temperament that is why he/she needs different strategy and a mentor who understand them and makes strategy according to them.
In India, Sanjeevani is only institute who works for Individual research based strategy planning. We strongly believe (After 15 Years research on Civil Service Exam) That selection in civil service is a matter of right strategy rather than study.
- I am in job ( pvt/govt ).I cannot take leave from job. Can i continue my IAS preparation with job?
Absolutely yes with job, At your job place, either it is village/town/city. In changing pattern of IAS 2018, you require only time management and strategic planning of IAS with our Distance Learning Program. You can also join our weekend batches
- If I will not join Sanjeevani? How i can prepare detailed syallabus and subject. Many people says coaching is must.
You can prepare yourself for IAS with our Distance Learning Program our Notes is been made as per UPSC requirement
- Is Sanjeevani strategy method of ias preparation is same for each student.
Absolutely not, each person is unique. His stage and past academic record is different (arts/science/commerce/doctor/engineer ), each have different interests and hobby from others so strategy and planning works individual as per student
- I have just completed 10th /12th/ persuing graduation/persuing engineering/medical. Can join Sanjeevani?
Yes. You can join our Minar Foundation course which is specially designed for beginner of IAS, three year continuity for IAS preparation will boost your temperament and you will crack it in first time.
- I am very poor. How i can prepare for IAS?
For selection in IAS , you require only firm determinations and big dreams .in this Sanjeevani strategy planning method , you can easily prepare for IAS with least money.Dr kumar is always with you , up to selection.
- What is Dr kumar's method in IAS strategy Module.
It is research and vast experienced based method. In which we see various aspects of individual student and UPSC trends.we prepare STRATEGY MAP of each individual student, suggest him to do smarter labour rather than Hard Labour.(Old method )