- Is Joining a coaching institute must?
Absolutely not; we found maximum number of selections in civil service , without joining a coaching institute. But in that case you require specific kind of guidance / strategy for IAS/IPS/IFS/RAS.
- I am doing a job(Govt./Pvt.). I can’t take leave from job. Can I continue my IAS/RAS preparation with job?
Absolutely yes with job, at your job place, either it is village/town/city. In changing pattern of IAS/RAS 2015, you require only time management and strategic planning of IAS/RAS.
- If I do not join coaching; how I can prepare detailed syllabus and subject matter? Many people says coaching is must.
Time is changing every second. To join a coaching institute in metro cities was old culture. Today in internet age, we are living in a smarter world. Where we try to crack the exam with clever strategy, not by old methods of study.(extra ordinary Hard Labor ).Today you require only better strategy and planning that is made only for you.
- Is Sanjeevani strategy method of IAS preparation is same for each student?
No, Sanjeevani Strategy for each student is unique. His or Her current stage and past academic record is different (arts/science/commerce/doctor/engineer), each have different interests and hobbies from others. So, strategy and planning works accordingly.
- I have just completed 10th/12th/Pursuing Graduation/Perusing Engineering/Medical. Can I take IAS/RAS strategy counseling from Sanjeevani Civil Service Guidanc Academy?
Yes. This is the most right time to take strategic counseling. So you can utilize your next days/ year / months according to Dr. Kumar’s strategy for IAS.
- I am a very poor student. How can I prepare for IAS/RAS?
For selection in IAS/RAS, you require only firm determinations and big dreams in this Sanjeevani strategy planning method, you can easily prepare for IAS/RAS with least money. Dr Kumar is always with you, up to selection.
- What is Dr. Kumar’s method in IAS/RAS strategy module?
It is research and vast experienced based method. In which we see various aspects of individual student and UPSC trends. We prepare STRATEGY MAP of each individual student, suggest him to do smarter work rather than Hard work.(Old method )
- Still I want to join IAS/RAS Coaching; which one is best coaching in Delhi/Jaipur and How can I Know, which one is best?
If you want to join coaching, not a single coaching in India will say, I am not good. Everyone tells itself best. In this case only and only third neutral person can only suggest you for the best one according your need and best time to join that coaching.